T shirt printing can be a fun and easy way to create unique clothing for yourself or your family. While it’s not as high-tech as some other forms of printing, there are still plenty of things you should know before starting a project. This article will give you an overview on tips t shirt printing so that you can be confident about your next design!
Get a design that fits your style.
Before you begin to design your print t shirt, you need to make sure that it fits your style.
- Size and shape: Your design should look good on a t shirt of the correct size and shape. Make sure it’s not too wide or narrow, too tall, or short, you want to get the proportions right.
- Colour palette: Make sure that the colours used in your design are compatible with each other (for example, if one colour is dark purple and another is light blue). Also make sure that they’re appropriate for what you’re printing on for example, if most of the t shirts are going to be white tees with black ink printed on them then using bright colours probably won’t work well!
- Design elements: The number of elements within each element can be overwhelming when printed onto a small piece of fabric like this so try keeping things simple by limiting yourself only using 2-3 different fonts per design; otherwise there will end up being too much going on at once which could result in losing focus from what matters most.
Consider your budget.
When considering printing your custom t shirt Malaysia, it’s important to know that the price of a t shirt will vary based on the number of t shirts being printed, how many colours are needed for your design and its complexity. You should also consider shipping costs if you’re ordering from an online store.
Pick a colour for your design.
When choosing a design, you’ll want to consider the colour of your t shirt. You can use our t-t shirt designer to see how your design looks on different coloured t shirts.
It’s also important that you pick a colour that is consistent with the rest of your branding. If you have multiple products or brands, they should all have similar colours so that they look like they belong together in one cohesive brand image.
Make sure the design is printed correctly.
When you are considering tips t shirt printing, make sure the design is printed correctly. You can check the quality of print by asking for a sample or by looking at other people’s orders. If you are not satisfied with what you see, ask for a refund before ordering in bulk.
T shirt printing can be fun and easy.
Before you get started, there are a few things to know about t shirt printing.
- First and foremost, it’s important to understand what kind of limitations t shirt printing has. If a design is too complicated or has too many colours, it may not be possible for the inkjet printer to print it correctly. This will result in poor quality prints that don’t look like they should have done so much better.
- Second: know what kind of design works best with this method! A simple graphic works best because this type of print isn’t intended for high-resolution images or fine details such as photographs or textured graphics (like “seamless” patterns). Instead, focus on bold colours and simple shapes like circles/ovals/squares anything that can easily be reproduced by an inkjet printer without losing detail will work well here!
We hope this article has helped you better understand t shirt printing. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at any time! We’re always happy to help our customers find the best solution for their needs.