Business Tech Solutions. We are a Microsoft Certified Partner and recognized by the community as an expert in technologies such as cloud computing, Office 365, SharePoint and more.
Business Tech Solutions IT services
IT services are the support of information technology (IT) infrastructure, software and hardware. They can be provided by a company or an individual, and they come in a variety of forms.
One-time IT services include:
- Help with setting up your computer system. For example, if you have a new employee who needs to set up their laptop or desktop computer; or if you have bought a new device and need assistance connecting it to your network; or if you need help installing software on your devices–these are all one-time tasks that can be handled by an IT professional.
Business Tech Solutions Managed services
Managed services are a type of technology support that is designed to help businesses avoid the cost and hassle of purchasing, installing, and maintaining their own technology. Managed services can be used to maintain servers, networks, and other IT infrastructure.
By outsourcing these tasks to an experienced third-party provider like Business Tech Solutions you’ll get:
- An experienced team of experts who can ensure your business has access to the latest products and technologies
- A backup plan in case anything goes wrong with your systems or network connections
Business Tech Solutions Office 365
Office 365 is a subscription service that provides access to the latest versions of Office apps and cloud-based email. Office 365 is available in three plans, Office 365 Personal, Office 365 Home and Office 365 Business. Each plan includes different services and will vary depending on how many people you want to include on your account:
- Office 365 Personal – $6/month for one user, $9/month for five users (includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Office 365 Home – $10/month per user (includes Word Excel PowerPoint OneNote Publisher Outlook)
- Business Essentials – $5 per user per month (Includes Exchange Online Plan 1)
Business Tech Solutions Help Desk
Business tech solutions can help you with a variety of services, including:
- Help desk services. You need a team on hand to answer questions and provide support for your employees. A help desk service is the best way to stay on top of things, as it allows you to track issues, assign tasks and set up notifications.
- 24/7 support. Your business needs access to technology at all times, even when employees are out sick or on vacation! With 24/7 support from business tech solutions, you’ll have someone available whenever an issue arises that requires immediate attention. This keeps everyone working efficiently and productively without worrying about whether their computers will be fixed quickly enough if something goes wrong during off hours or weekends alike!
- Remote access & ticketing system (or “helpdesk software”). Having this type of tool helps reduce response time by allowing agents who aren’t physically located near each other share information about what’s happening with remote clients’ systems so they can collaborate better together towards resolving any problems faster than ever before possible before now thanks again guys keep doing what y’all do best keep making awesome stuff!!
Business Tech Solutions Cloud computing
Cloud computing is a term used to describe a group of technologies that allow you to use software, services and data over the internet. There are different types of cloud computing, each with its own pros and cons.
Business Tech Solutions
If you’re looking for help with your Business Tech Solutions, look no further than Business Tech Solutions. We can provide a wide range of IT services to meet your needs. From managed services to cloud computing and even office 365, we’ve got the solution that’s right for you.
I hope that this article has given you some Business Tech Solutions. If you have any questions about what we offer or how we can help your business grow, give us a call today!